BDS from Sree Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital, Coimbatore : An Overview
Steps to get BDS from Sree Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital, Coimbatore
S.N.R Sons Charitable Trust was founded in 1970 by the illustrious sons of Sri S.N. Rangasamy Naidu; being an ardent devotee of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa, all the institutions started by the trust, bear the name of the holy sage ‘Sri Ramakrishna’. The trust runs various Hospitals and institutions
The vision of the trust is to offer total commitment to social cause in a selfless mission, to give relief to the needy and the poor, with the mission to provide quality health care to the needy through efficient health services and provide enlightenment through education to students to produce graduates in different field; General, Technical and Professional Education including Medical, Dental and Paramedical Sciences with competitive spirit and competence to serve the society and the country. Sri Ramakrishna dental college and hospital is a unit of SNR sons charitable trust which started at the year 2000, with aim to be the best dental institution providing education, infrastructure and treatment facilities to students and patients. The annual intake started with 60 student’s admission and upgraded to 100 student’s admission from 2007 in undergraduate program. The postgraduate program was started from 2009 in five special courses. The undergraduate and post graduate courses are affiliated to Tamilnadu Dr.MGR medical health university and recognised by Dental council of India. BDS from Sree Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital
Courses Offered in Sree RamaKrishna Dental College, Coimbatore
To get BDS From Best Dental Science College which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Sree Rama Krishna DCollege and Hospital, Coimbatore
Best Dental Science College offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From Sree Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from Sree Rama Krishna Dental College and Hospital, Coimbatore
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Tamil Nadu DR.MGR Medical University. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
- Prosthodontics & Crown Bridge
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative dentistry and Endodontis
BDS From Sree Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital, Coimbatore– Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission Of BDS From Sree RamaKrishna Dental College and Hospital Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies. BDS from Sree Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Sree RamaKrishna Dental College and Hospital Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Sree Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From Sree RamaKrishna Dental College and Hospital, Coimbatore
NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Sree RamaKrishna Dental College and Hospital, Coimbatore
Sree Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
Students should occupy only the room allotted by the warden/Deputy warden. Students are instructed not to keep Jewellery, camera, mobile phone or any other costly items inside the hostel room. Parents are requested to give a list of authorized visitors / local guardians with photographs who alone will be permitted to visit the students in the hostel, and to do other formalities in the absence of parents. Students should maintain absolute silence and they are instructed to be inside their respective rooms during the study hours.
Special features of our hostel
- Spacious building.
- Enriched and healthy food facility.
- Incessant water and electricity facility.
- Hospital & Academic Block
The College has a Hospital Block and an Academic Block. The Hospital Block houses the 9 dental departments with 269 dental chairs, adequate pre-clinical laboratories, clinical areas, patient waiting areas and seminar rooms with state of the art equipment’s. The Institution has an exclusive engineering section with highly qualified engineers and adequate support staff to supervise and maintain the infrastructure and other equipments of the Institution.
Budgetary allocation is made annually for maintenance and up gradation of infrastructure. A well-structured system (comprising Hospital Committee/ IQAC and HOD’s) is in place for deciding the real-time infrastructural requirements and their timely implementation. Phased renovation and upgradation of all the 9 departments have been carried out in the last two years. A class room complex with four ICT enabled class rooms that include facilities like smart boards and Visualizers have been made available.
A multigym facility with all the modern equipments like electromagnetic Tread-mill etc.available for all the students in the campus.
- Transport & Security
The Institutions have omnibuses,, Community Medicine van and 01 Car for the transport of faculty. Qualified and experienced security personnels are employed by the Management for the safety and security of all the institutions, Hospitals and Hostels. The most of these personnels are Ex-Servicemen.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
The Institution lays special emphasis on sports activities, Several students of the Medical and Dental college have represented in various games and sports events.The campus has facilities for all the out door games like cricket,football,volley ball,basket ball,throw ball with 200 mt.track.An Indoor sports complex with facilities for carom,chess,table tennis and gymnasium is available.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department
Fee Structure Of BDS From Sree Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital, Coimbatore
The yearly fee structure of BDS from Sree Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital, Coimbatore for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|