BDS from Century Dental College, Kasaragod: An Overview
Steps to get BDS from Century Dental College, Kasaragod
Century International Institute of Dental Science and Research Center Kasaragod is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Kerala. The college is popularly known as Century Dental College Kasaragod and was founded in 2003-04. The college is affiliated with the Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur, and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. The college has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Kasaragod. The institute focuses on and coordinates the prime aim of skill-building and personality development of the students. Seminars, conferences, debates, sports, dramatics etc., are the regular happenings of the institute besides the curricular studies, which, indeed, is its key strength.
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Century Dental College Kasaragod, they are responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution
Courses Offered in Century Dental College Kasaragod
To get BDS from Century Dental College to which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmers in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Century Dental College – Kasaragod
Century Dental College offers four-year BDS course duly affiliated by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From Century Dental College a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
BDS From Century Dental College, Kasaragod – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get admission to Century Dental College Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A. N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Century Dental College Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Century Dental College under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From Century Dental College NRI Quota: Documents Required for MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Century Dental College Facilities
Century Dental College provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
The institution provides well-ventilated spacious hostels for girls and boys separately. The salient features of the hostel include a common room with a TV facility, indoor games, magazines, and newspapers. Laundry services are available. Air-conditioned rooms are availed on request. The food served to the students is assured to be of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid on providing a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
- Transport & Security
The Institutions have 03 omnibuses,01 Dental Mobile bus,01 Community Medicine van and 01 Car for the transport of faculty.
Qualified and experienced security personnel are employed by the Management for the safety and security of all the institutions, Hospitals and Hostels. The most of these personnel are Ex-Servicemen.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
The Institution lays special emphasis on sports activities, Several students of the Medical and Dental college have represented the in various games and sports events.
The campus has facilities for all the outdoor games like cricket,football,volley ball, basketball, throw ball with 200 mt.track.
An Indoor sports complex with facilities for carom,chess,table tennis and gymnasium are available.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department
Fee Structure for BDS from Century Dental College, Kasaragod
The yearly fee structure of Century Dental College for various medical courses is listed below.
|Others (Q Quota)