BDS From M S Ramaiah Dental College, Bangalore : An Overview
Steps to get BDS from M S Ramaiah Dental College, Bangalore
MS Ramaiah Dental College and Hospital Bangalore are some of Karnataka’s reputed Private Dental Colleges. The college is popularly known as MSRDC Bangalore and was founded in 1991-92.MS Ramaiah Dental College and Hospital Bangalore were started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MS Ramaiah Dental College and Hospital Bangalore, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of the medical education in the institution. BDS From M S Ramaiah Dental College
Courses Offered in M S Ramaiah Dental College, Bangalore
To get BDS from M S Ramaiah Dental College which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from M S Ramaiah Dental College
M S Ramaiah Dental College Offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from M S Ramaiah Dental College
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Public Health Dentistry
BDS From M S Ramaiah Dental College, Bangalore- Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission to BDS From M S Ramaiah Dental College Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies. BDS From M S Ramaiah Dental College
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From M S Ramaiah Dental College Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From M S Ramaiah Dental College under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From M S Ramaiah Dental College NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
M S Ramaiah Dental College Facilities
MSRDC provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, Bank & ATM facility, and many more.
The Library of the Faculty of Dental Sciences has a rich collection of books, national and international periodicals, student dissertations, library dissertations, CD/DVDs, bound volumes, question banks, and magazines and newspapers. Course-related books and journals are procured on time and the collection is regularly updated with titles and quality material on various disciplines. Faculty members and students can borrow books from the Library for a stipulated period of time.
The Library is equipped with wi-fi and offers users hassle-free access to e‑resources, such as the numerous online databases the Library has subscribed to. It also has sufficient reading and seating arrangements for reference as well as circulation services.
The institution provides well-ventilated spacious hostels for girls and boys separately. The salient features of the hostel include a common room with a TV facility, indoor games, magazines, and newspapers. Laundry services are available. Air-conditioned rooms are availed on request. The food served to the students is assured to be of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid on providing a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
The Ramaiah Dental Hospital is attached to the Faculty of Dental Sciences. With 270 chairs, a Comprehensive Dental Clinic, and the latest equipment in dental care, the hospital offers patients quality care at affordable rates. Under the guidance of the Department of Public Health Dentistry, preventive dentistry is promoted and practiced at the hospital. Cosmetic solutions are available at the Aesthetic Clinic while implant-based treatments are offered at the Implantology Clinic. The hospital also has a Chrome Cobalt Lab that provides laboratory support for prosthesis, including crown and bridge.
Each department has an undergraduate and postgraduate clinic that offers services related to the department’s speciality. Students are given the opportunity to train and practice under the watchful guidance of faculty members. As experienced practitioners themselves, faculty members also conduct consultations and treat patients.
The hospital adheres strictly to the infection control and sterilisation protocols outlined by the Hospital Infection Control Committee (HICC).
AJIDS’s campus has a seamless Wi-Fi network that allows the students to connect to the internet anytime, anywhere.
Physical activity has a huge potential to enhance our well-being. Giving importance to both physical and mental fitness, the college has an in-house Gymnasium with the latest machines and training equipment.
Transport department runs a fleet of buses to facilitate its students and staff to commute to and from various routes through the city. These buses run on all working days, efficiently and punctually by specified time schedules.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
Sports play a pivotal role in shaping one’s personality and maintaining good health. AJIDS provides various games & sports facilities within the college campus. Students are encouraged maximum in the field of sports and facilitated with all required equipment to play the games of Football, Cricket, Throw Ball, Basketball, Indoor Stadium (Shuttle, Table Tennis), and Athletics.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
Fee Structure for BDS From M S Ramaiah Dental College
The yearly fee structure of BDS From M S Ramaiah Dental College for various medical courses is listed below.
|Others (Q Quota)