BDS From Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital, Hassan : An Overview
Steps to get BDS from Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital, Hassa.
Sri Hasanamba Education Trust (R) manages Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital. It is one of the prestigious institute of Malnad Districts of Karnataka established during 1991 to cater to the needs of Higher Education, especially in the Medical, Dental and related technical fields in the region. Sri Hasanamba College of Dental Sciences established in 1991 about 24 years ago; where we were dedicated to make great doctors. Continuing in the spirit of providing quality education, college has now grown to include many branches of Dentistry. Recognizing the hard work and passion of students many have seized upon the incredible opportunity and moved ever closer to achieving their dream. Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital (SHDCH) is that Institute, where we lay great emphasis on the all-round growth and the personality development of the student, so that they may take their place as competent & confident dental professional in any part of the world and contribute to the welfare of humanity not only as professional, but also as responsible and devoted citizens.
Courses Offered in BDS From Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital
To get BDS From Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital
Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
⦁ Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
⦁ Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
⦁ Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
⦁ Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
⦁ Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
⦁ Oral Medicine & Radiology
⦁ Oral Pathology & Microbiology
⦁ Public Health Dentistry
BDS From Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital Dental College, Hassan – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission to BDS From Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital Facilities
Sri Hasanamba Dental College provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, Bank & ATM facility, and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
The institution provides well-ventilated spacious hostels for girls and boys separately. The salient features of the hostel include a common room with a TV facility, indoor games, magazines, and newspapers. Laundry services are available. Air-conditioned rooms are availed on request. The food served to the students is assured to be of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid on providing a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital provides Transportation to students with bus services from all parts of the city to the Institute. The buses are comfortable, safe and economical, being subsidised by the Institute.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The auditorium with state-of-the-art multimedia system with Smart Board. It is frequently used for presentations, seminars, fests, events of the college. The College Auditorium has a fixed stage and can accommodate audience comfortably.
Apart from providing excellent knowledge to the students, we encourages co-curricular activities by means of sports and culture to provide the development of students physically, mentally, etc.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
Fee Structure of BDS From Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital
The yearly fee structure of BDS From Sri Hasanamba Dental College And Hospital for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|