BDS From PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital, Bagalkot : An Overview
To get BDS From PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital
The PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College and Hospital, Bagalkot was started in the year 1987. The College is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and Recognised by Dental Council of India, New Delhi and Government of India. It has got unique distinction of providing Postgraduate education in all the specialties in the field of Dentistry. The College is having well qualified faculty in all the branches of dentistry and is headed by an eminent Principal. The total built up area of the college is 1,84,310 sq. ft. with well equipped dental chairs to fulfill the needs of the Undergraduates as well as Postgraduates in every branch of dentistry. The college has specially designed laboratories and teaching facilities such as lecture halls, auditorium and departmental seminar rooms and departmental libraries which make this a well recognised institution in the country.BDS From PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital
Courses Offered in PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital
To get BDS from PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital
PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS from PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital is a good college choice for BDS aspirants
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties
⦁ Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
⦁ Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
⦁ Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
⦁ Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
⦁ Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
⦁ Oral Medicine & Radiology
⦁ Oral Pathology & Microbiology
⦁ Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
BDS From PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital, Bagalkot – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission to BDS From PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From PM Nadagowda Memoriaal Dental And Hospital College under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
PM Nadagowda Dental College And Hospital Facilities
PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, and many more.
Our Library and Information Center is situated in the ground floor of the Institution. It has 11,415 sq. ft. built up area with state of art facilities. The range of subjects represented by the library collection stands at 7067 volumes which reflect institutes ever growing just for newer area of study and research. The Library has regular subscription of 40 National and International acclaimed journals and it also subscribes 53 online journals through Helinet Consortium. Library has a well-maintained Digital Library with on-line connectivity of Forty terminals. There are separate and spacious reading halls for UG and PG students. A scenario and peaceful ambience is always maintained which is apt for studying. The library also has the facilities of scanning, printing and reprography. The Library functions from morning 0900 hours to 2400 hours.
The institution provides well-ventilated spacious hostels for girls and boys separately. The salient features of the hostel include a common room with a TV facility, indoor games, magazines, and newspapers. Laundry services are available. Air-conditioned rooms are availed on request. The food served to the students is assured to be of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid on providing a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
Sports play a pivotal role in shaping one’s personality and maintaining good health. PMNM Dental College provides various games & sports facilities within the college campus. Students are encouraged maximum in the field of sports and facilitated with all required equipment to play the games of Football, Cricket, Throw Ball, Basketball, Indoor Stadium (Shuttle, Table Tennis), and Athletics.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
Fee Structure for BDS from PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital
The yearly fee structure of BDS From PM Nadagowda Memorial Dental College And Hospital for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|