BDS from Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, Chennai An Overview
Steps to get BDS from Sree Balaji Dental College, Chennai
Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research functions with objectives of providing accessible, affordable and quality Dental Education and Oral Health Care to the society.
The Dental College and Hospital was established in the year 1989 with an annual intake of 40 students and currently the annual intake is 100 students
The Dental College has been given the highest score among all dental colleges in the state by the High Level Committee appointed by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Our college has gained the students a prestigious position of being recognized internationally. The college was made to provide education to poor people who can’t afford to pay much money for education in high standard schools. The college was established in the year 1989. Its main motive was to spread knowledge to people of all sections and for excellent education of the candidates, a library and hostels was established along with the college. The college started achieving success gradually and excellent results of students in that time gave wings to success
Courses Offered in Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, Chennai
To get BDS from Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital which provides undergraduate and postgraduate program in various streams with highly qualified faculties
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital
Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by DR MGR Medical University, Tamilnadu and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From Sree Balaji Dental College is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the DR MGR Medical University, Tamilnadu The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
⦁ Conservative Dentistry
⦁ Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
⦁ Oral Medicine
⦁ Oral Pathology
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
BDS From Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital , Chennai- Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission to BDS From Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS Al Azhar Dental College under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS from Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Sree Balaji Dental college and hospital Facilities
Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
The institution has hostels for girls and boys within the campus, Food items are prepared and served hygienically. The hostel is facilitated with Wi-Fi facility, indoor games, gym etc. 24 x 7 ambulance service is available for the needy apart from a dispensary which functions during the evening. In addition, other facilities work mentioned includes treated hygienic water, stationeries, Power backup etc. Residential wardens are allotted with individual rooms in the respective hostels
State of the art lab facilities give students hands-on-experience, helping them understand and enjoy their programs better. Labs are well facilitated to allow independent research programs.
Gymnasium hall, Reading room, indoor games such as Shuttle, Carom, Chess, are available in the activity block. TV facility is available in the hostels.
- Transport & Security
Each college within the campus has their own set of transportation system allowing day scholars to comfortably reach their colleges from anywhere within Thodupuzha
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
Physical Education and Sports is one of the important yardsticks and also an integral part of education. Education acts as well as the provision of resources for the nation and in the construction of evaluation systems in education developments and it promotes the development of physical education in a country. Physical Education is the only profession where you talk as well as play / perform. Physical Education thus consists in promoting a systematic all-round development of the human body by scientific technique and thereby maintaining extraordinary Physical Fitness to achieve one’s cherished goals in life.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department
Fee Structure of BDS From Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital, Chennai
The yearly fee structure of BDS from Sree Balaji Dental College and Hospital for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|