BDS from Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital, Pandur: An Overview
Steps to get BDS from Priyadarshini Dental College and Hospital, Pandur
BDS from Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital is a premier dental institution in Thiruvallur, Chennai. The college is affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. MEDICAL UNIVERSITY , Chennai and is recognised by Dental Council of India, New Delhi. Priyadarshini Dental College and Hospital (PDCH) was established in the year 2007 as a part of the Indira Educational and Charitable Trust under the dynamic leadership of our Chairman Mr. V.G. Raajendran and our Managing Director Mrs. Indira Raajendran.
college caters to the rural masses in Thiruvallur district for their oral health needs and general well-being. Being the only Dental college in entire Thiruvallur District, we meet the oral & general health needs of the population of Thiruvallur district. The college receives good number of patients for the Dental OP, which are well equipped with all required surgical equipments and dental materials. Besides the OP, the college regularly conducts Dental & General health camps in the nearby schools, colleges and villages. We have a well experienced, dedicated and friendly staffs, who take a personal interest in teaching the students in all aspects of dental disease, diagnosis and treatment methods.
Evolve as a world class dental college in providing knowledge with excellent learning environment in dentistry, which will enable students to provide oral health care for the betterment of the society. BDS From Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital
Courses Offered in Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital, Pandur
To get BDS from Priyadarshini Dental College and Hospital, Pandur which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital, Pandur
Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital Dental College is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from Priyadarshini Dental College and hospital, Pandur
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the DR MGR Medical university, Tamil Nadu. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediodontics & Preventive Dentistry – 03 seats
- Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
Get Admission to BDS From Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
BDS From Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.sw
Priyadarshini Dental College and Hospital, Pandur Facilities
Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital, Pandur provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities and many more.
College Library is located centrally for easy reach of students and faculty members. In addition to provide excellent atmosphere to study and to conduct research, our Library acts as a repository of large number of books. Our library is unique in providing additional facilities in terms of electronic acquisition of information involving Internet, CD-ROM, Audio and Video facilities, provisions for Photocopying and Spiral Binding Group discussions and conference rooms. An entire spectrum of visuals, slides and models are exhibited and made available for students and the faculty to utilize and enrich their knowledge.
There are separate hostels for boys and girls. The hostel rooms are spacious, well ventilated and comfortable. Each room is shared by two or three inmates. Nutritious food prepared in a healthy & homely manner is served in the dinning hall. Recreational activities like Gym, Indoor games are available in the hostels. It is compulsory for all students to stay either in the college hostel or with their parents. The hostels are supervised by the wardens and residential care takers. No political union or organization of any sort is allowed in the campus. Smoking and usage of narcotics are strictly prohibited. The detailed code of conduct will be intimated at the time of admission.
It is a multi-specialty Dental Hospital consisting of qualified Professors, Readers and Lecturers in various branches of Dentistry. All forms of Dental ailments are efficiently handled by the concerned specialists using modern equipments. The registration and all basic treatments like extraction of teeth are done free of cost. The number of outpatients attending the Dental Hospital is more than sufficient for the Dental Students, to get clinical exposure & training during their course of study.
A multigym facility with all the modern equipment like electromagnetic Tread-mill etc. available for all the students in the campus.
- Transport & Security
Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital, Pandur have 03 omnibuses,01 Dental Mobile bus,01 Community Medicine van and 01 Car for the transport of faculty.
Qualified and experienced security personnel are employed by the Management for the safety and security of all the institutions, Hospitals and Hostels. The most of these personnel are Ex-Servicemen.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital, Pandur has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department
Fee Structure of BDS From Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital, Pandur
The yearly fee structure of BDS From Priyadarshini Dental College And Hospital, Pandur for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|