BDS from PMS Dental College, Trivandrum: An Overview
Steps to get BDS from PMS Dental College, Trivandrum
BDS from PMS Dental College, The PMS College of Dental Science and Research, established in 2002 is the first and premier self-financing Dental Education Institution in the state of Kerala. This Institution is a unit of NRI Service, and Educational Trust established under the able guidance of visionary Chairman Dent Shreshta Dr. P.S. Thaha. The Institute is recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI) and has affiliation with the Kerala University of Health Sciences (KUHS). The PMS College of Dental Science and Research is the first Dental College in Kerala with NAAC Accreditation for Health Education. Proud to be featured amongst the top 40 dental institutions in India as per the survey conducted by India Today.
With well-trained, experienced teaching faculty and best infrastructure spreading over 3 lakh square feet with all the specialties of Dentistry and related research along with a well-equipped library, PMS College of Dental Science and Research provides a competitive edge to the students and is committed to continuously improve its system to scale new heights. Our college is associated with various International and National Universities to expand the horizon of knowledge and education in the Dentistry.
Courses Offered in PMS Dental College, Trivandrum
To get BDS from PMS Dental College provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmers in various streams with highly qualified faculties
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from PMS Dental College
PMS Dental College four-year BDS course duly affiliated by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI). The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From PMS Dental College is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Master of Dental Surgery or MDS from PMS Dental College
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
⦁ Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
⦁ Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
⦁ Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
⦁ Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
⦁ Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
⦁ Oral Medicine & Radiology
⦁ Oral Pathology & Microbiology
⦁ Public Health Dentistry
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
BDS From PMS Dental College, Trivandrum – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get admission to PMS Dental College Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From PMS Dental College Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From PMS Dental College under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From PMS Dental College NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
PMS Dental College Facilities
PMS Dental College provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, and many more.
The college has a spacious and well-stocked library. The computerized library with internet facilities and CD ROMS on dental topics, lectures of eminent doctors, reports of diagnosis and discoveries make information available at the fingertips of the students. There is a complete stock of international journals on dentistry and dental newsletters besides a database in the making on dental ailments handled by the college.
Both men’s & ladies hostels are on campus and in close proximity to the college. The hostellers are provided with a cot, cupboard, study table and chair. Every hostel has WiFi facility, common telephone, TV room, reading room, visitors lounge, water coolers, generators, 24×7 security and surveillance cameras. The hostels also have facilities for indoor and outdoor games.
- Scientific Research Committee
Scientific Research Committe Al-Ameen Medical College, Vijayapur has been formed as follows. The research committee will look in to matter related to research activities.
A multigym facility with all the modern equipments like electromagnetic Tread-mill etc.available for all the students in the campus.
- Transport & Security
A fleet of buses, cars and vans are maintained in the campus to provide transport facilities to the students and staff. In addition to our College buses, KSRTC is regularly operating bus service from college campus to city centre at regular intervals.
College has spacious canteen facility providing a variety of south Indian food and snack items to the students and staff, with highest quality. Canteen is open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on all working days.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
The college provides necessary infrastructure that helps the students not only to stay healthy but also to develop the sportsmanship. The sports facilities in the campus consist of a football ground, cricket pitch, and volleyball and badminton courts. The campus has facilities for indoor games like Table Tennis, Chess and Caroms.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department
Fee Structure for BDS from at PMS Dental College
The yearly fee structure of PMS Dental College for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|