BDS From Maratha Mandal’s Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research Centre, Belgaum: An Overview
Steps to get BDS From Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre, Belgaum
Maratha Mandal’s Institute Of Dental Science And Research Centre, Belgaum started in 1931, a dedicated group of individuals belonging to the Maratha Community, embarked on a dream. Their vision – to create a strong education base in the neglected areas of North Karnataka. Over a period of 75 years, the Maratha Mandal’s Trust has blazed a trail, and set an unparalleled example in the state. Today, The Maratha Mandal’s trust runs over 35 Institutions in the field of Education. More than 12,000 students undergoing every possible course from kindergarten to degree programs in the faculties of Arts, Science & Commerce and also professional courses in Dental, Engineering, Pharmacy & Polytechnic etc. are all part of this gigantic social phenomenon.
The Maratha Mandal Trust is ably managed by a board constituting the President, Vice President & Managing Committee Members, Trust Board Members & Governing Council Members, each a responsible and knowledgeable person with an immaculate track record. The success of Maratha Mandal can be attributed to their sterling contribution over the years. Nathajirao G. Halgekar Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Belgaum stands testimony to the high professional standards aimed for and achieved by The Maratha Mandal, Belgaum. BDS From Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre
Courses Offered in Maratha Mandal’s Institute Of Dental Science And Research Centre, Belgaum
To get BDS from Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre, provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmers in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre, Belgaum
The BDS program comprises 4 academic years and 1 year compulsory rotary internship, leading to the award of a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree. A BDS degree is the basic qualification required to be registered as a dental practitioner, but students can also pursue post-graduate studies in a particular dental specialization. BDS From Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre, Belgaum is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Master of Dental Surgery or MDS from Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre, Belgaum
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Dentistry and Endodontics
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
BDS From College of Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre, Belgaum Admission- Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get admission to BDS From College of Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies. BDS From Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A. N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required or getting admission to BDS From Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre, under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre NRI Quota: Documents Required for MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
College Of Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre, Belgaum Facilities
Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
The institution provides well-ventilated spacious hostels for girls and boys separately. The salient features of the hostel include a common room with a TV facility, indoor games, magazines, and newspapers. Laundry services are available. Air-conditioned rooms are availed on request. The food served to the students is assured to be of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid on providing a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
Campus has a seamless Wi-Fi network that allows the students to connect to the internet anytime, anywhere.
Physical activity has a huge potential to enhance our well-being. Giving importance to both physical and mental fitness, the college has an in-house Gymnasium with the latest machines and training equipment.
Transport department runs a fleet of buses to facilitate its students and staff to commute to and from various routes through the city. These buses run on all working days, efficiently and punctually by specified time schedules.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
Sports play a pivotal role in shaping one’s personality and maintaining good health. provides various games & sports facilities within the college campus. Students are encouraged maximum in the field of sports and facilitated with all required equipment to play the games of Football, Cricket, Throw Ball, Basketball, Indoor Stadium (Shuttle, Table Tennis), and Athletics.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
Fee Structure Of BDS From Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre, Belgaum
The yearly fee structure of BDS From Maratha Mandal’s Institute of Dental Science and Research Centre for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|