BDS From H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research, Gulbarga : An Overview
Steps to get BDS from H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research, Gulbarga
S.Nijalingappa Institute of Dental Sciences & Research was established in 1986-87 with strength of 40 students for BDS course. Since then it has achieved a remarkable record in this region and the field. The institution was recognized by Dental Council of India in 1995. it is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore. Besides the under graduate program, we also conduct postgraduate program in six specialties of Dentistry.
The Four storied building of Dental College is situated in 7 acres of land on Sedam Road. The institution has got tie up with Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Kalaburagi, BTGH-Basaweshwar Teaching and General Hospital, Kalaburagi for training of students in basic science and medical subjects. We provide an excellent environment and attitude conducive to the progress of students, so that they can achieve high standard of professional knowledge and overall excellence as an individual.
The college & hospital is situated in close proximity to the well known 760 bedded Basaweshwar Hospital. This proximity and reputation of our hospital ensure continuous & large flow of patient with wide range of pathological conditions. Each department is spaciously designed to accommodate separate UG & PG. Clinics, Laboratories, Seminar room, patient waiting area, sterilization & staff room. Every department is well ventilated and has got state of the art teaching technology, and they are well equipped with modern equipments, instruments and all latest materials. The departments are provided with an overhead projector, transparency slide-projector and also all the latest teaching aids like LCD, & Multimedia with internet access.
The faculty members are productively using these facilities not only for training the students but also for conducting continuing Dental Education Programmers for the benefits of all the professionals, students and practitioners.
Courses Offered in BDS from H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research, Gulbarga
To get BDS from H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS fromBDS from H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research
Navodaya Dental College offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS from H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research, Gulbargais a good college choice for BDS aspirants
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research,
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediodontics & Preventive Dentistry – 03 seats
- Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
BDS from H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research, Gulbarga – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get admission to BDS From BDS from H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research, Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From BDS from H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research, Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS from H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research, Gulbarga NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research Facilities
H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
The institution provides well-ventilated spacious hostels for girls and boys separately. The salient features of the hostel include a common room with a TV facility, indoor games, magazines, and newspapers. Laundry services are available. Air-conditioned rooms are availed on request. The food served to the students is assured to be of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid on providing a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
Campus has a seamless Wi-Fi network that allows the students to connect to the internet anytime, anywhere.
Physical activity has a huge potential to enhance our well-being. Giving importance to both physical and mental fitness, the college has an in-house Gymnasium with the latest machines and training equipment.
Transport department runs a fleet of buses to facilitate its students and staff to commute to and from various routes through the city. These buses run on all working days, efficiently and punctually by specified time schedules.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
Sports play a pivotal role in shaping one’s personality and maintaining good health. provides various games & sports facilities within the college campus. Students are encouraged maximum in the field of sports and facilitated with all required equipment to play the games of Football, Cricket, Throw Ball, Basketball, Indoor Stadium (Shuttle, Table Tennis), and Athletics.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
Fee Structure for BDS from H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research
The yearly fee structure of for BDS from H K E Society’s S Nijallingappa Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research, Gulbarga various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|