BDS from KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science, Belgaum: An Overview
Steps to get BDS from KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute of Dental Science, Belgaum
Dental Science is an area that has gained tremendous recognition in recent years. In the past, this important facet of Medical Science was neglected in comparison with mainstream medicine. The ratio of qualified Dental Surgeons was very low as compared to other medical faculties. BDS from KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science This prompted the K.L.E. Society to establish a Dental College, one that would serve the populace of Karnataka and neighbouring states. The Institute of Dental Sciences was setup in August 1985, within a sprawling 113 acre campus of the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College. The Institute got off to a flying start under the leadership of late Dr. S.S. Khera as the first Principal.
The Dental Council of India (the apex body) gave the approval for the BDS course in 1989, since then the institution has come a long way and gained numerous accolades in the process. Post Graduate course in dentistry was started in the year 1990. Today it prides itself in rendering Masters in all branches of Dentistry. All the courses are approved by the Dental Council of India. The BDS and MDS courses are affiliated to KLE Academy of Higher Education and Research (KAHER) since 2006 and batches prior to them to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
BDS from KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science the Institute boasts of an accomplished faculty in all departments. The laboratories and clinics are spacious and well furnished with world class equipment and gadgets to facilitate an excellent environment that is conducive for learning and patient care
Courses Offered in KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science, Belgum
To get BDS from KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmer in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science
KLE Vishwanath Kattti Institute Of Dental Science offers four-year BDS from KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute of Dental Science BDS course duly affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI). The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Master of Dental Surgery or MDS from KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science
The programs are duly
permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. BDS from KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute of Dental Science the Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
⦁ Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
⦁ Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
⦁ Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
⦁ Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
⦁ Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
⦁ Oral Medicine & Radiology
⦁ Oral Pathology & Microbiology
⦁ Public Health Dentistry
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
BDS From KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science, Belgaum– Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get admission to KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science Facilities
KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
The institution provides well-ventilated spacious hostels for girls and boys separately. The salient features of the hostel include a common room with a TV facility, indoor games, magazines, and newspapers. Laundry services are available. Air-conditioned rooms are availed on request. The food served to the students is assured to be of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid on providing a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
Sports play a pivotal role in shaping one’s personality and maintaining good health. HKDET’s Dental College provides various games & sports facilities within the college campus. Students are encouraged maximum in the field of sports and facilitated with all required equipment to play the games of Football, Cricket, Throw Ball, Basketball, Indoor Stadium (Shuttle, Table Tennis), and Athletics.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
Fee Structure for BDS From KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science
The yearly fee structure of KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute Of Dental Science for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|