BDS from CSI Dental College, Madurai: An Overview
Steps to get BDS From CSI Dental College, Madurai
BDS from CSI dental college A long cherished dream of a Dental College at Madurai, the temple city came into validity in the year 2007 with great efforts of Madura & Ramnad Diocese Bishop Rt. Rev. Dr. A. Christopher Asir. The college is recogonised by the Dental Council of India and Ministry of Health, New Delhi and it is affiliated to Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University. The College was inaugurated by the then Honourable Health Minister of Tamilnadu on 21.09.2007. The classes for the first batch of 50 students commenced from 29.09.2007.
The Dental Hospital attached to the College is run by the specialists from various branches of Dentistry. All basic treatments like extraction of teeth are done at free of cost. All forms of ailment are managed by the concerned qualified specialists with modern equipments. A multi-storied building is available to accommodate all clinical departments under one-roof.
Courses Offered in CSI Dental College
To get BDS From CSI Dental College which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from CSI Dental College
CSI Dental College offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From CSI Dental College is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from CSI Dental College
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Prosthodontics including Crown & Bridge
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Pathology
BDS From CSI Dental College – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission Of BDS From CSI Dental College Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From CSI Dental College Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From CSI Dental College under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From CSI Dental College NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
CSI Dental College Facilities
CSI Dental College provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities and many more.
College Library is located centrally for easy reach of students and faculty members. In addition to provide excellent atmosphere to study and to conduct research, our Library acts as a repository of large number of books. Our library is unique in providing additional facilities in terms of electronic acquisition of information involving Internet, CD-ROM, Audio and Video facilities, provisions for Photocopying and Spiral Binding Group discussions and conference rooms. An entire spectrum of visuals, slides and models are exhibited and made available for students and the faculty to utilize and enrich their knowledge.
There are separate hostels for boys and girls. The hostel rooms are spacious, well ventilated and comfortable. Each room is shared by two or three inmates. Nutritious food prepared in a healthy & homely manner is served in the dinning hall. Recreational activities like Gym, Indoor games are available in the hostels. It is compulsory for all students to stay either in the college hostel or with their parents. The hostels are supervised by the wardens and residential care takers. No political union or organization of any sort is allowed in the campus. Smoking and usage of narcotics are strictly prohibited. The detailed code of conduct will be intimated at the time of admission.
It is a multi-specialty Dental Hospital consisting of qualified Professors, Readers and Lecturers in various branches of Dentistry. All forms of Dental ailments are efficiently handled by the concerned specialists using modern equipments. The registration and all basic treatments like extraction of teeth are done free of cost. The number of outpatients attending the Dental Hospital is more than sufficient for the Dental Students, to get clinical exposure & training during their course of study.
A multigym facility with all the modern equipments like electromagnetic Tread-mill etc.available for all the students in the campus.
- Transport & Security
The Institutions have omnibuses, Dental Mobile bus, Community Medicine van and 01 Car for the transport of faculty. Qualified and experienced security personnels are employed by the Management for the safety and security of all the institutions, Hospitals and Hostels. The most of these personnels are Ex-Servicemen.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department
Fee Structure Of BDS From CSI Dental College
The yearly fee structure of BDS From CSI Dental College for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|