BDS from Azeezia Dental College, Kollam: An Overview
To get BDS from Azeezia Dental College, Kollam
Azeezia College of Dental Sciences and Research is one of the finest dental institutions in Kerala which commenced in the year 2004. The Dental College is the first venture of Podikunju Musaliar Memorial Charitable & educational Trust established in 2001 and chaired by Shri.Abdul Azeez. The annual intake of students in the institution is 100 for UG course and 22 students for PG program. The college is affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences and is recognized by the Dental Council of India.
The college has 270 well equipped dental chairs to fulfill the needs of the Undergraduates and Postgraduates in every branch of dentistry. There are specially designed laboratories and teaching facilities such as lecture halls, auditoria and departmental seminar rooms and departmental libraries which make this a well recognized institution in the country. In addition to the state of the art designated dental operation theatres, the vast diagnostic facilities that are available at the medical centre are also readily accessible for the students and faculty of the dental college. Several hundred patients who visit the dental college and hospital every day appreciate the comprehensive care provided.
Courses Offered in Azeezia Dental College
To get BDS from Azeezia Dental College which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Azeezia Dental College
Azeezia Dental College offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From Azeezia Dental College is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from Azeezia Dental College
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
⦁ Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
⦁ Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
⦁ Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
⦁ Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
⦁ Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
⦁ Oral Medicine & Radiology
⦁ Oral Pathology & Microbiology
⦁ Public Health Dentistry
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
BDS From Azeezia Dental College – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission of BDS From Azeezia Dental College Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Azeezia Dental College Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Azeezia Dental College under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From Azeezia Dental College NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Azeezia Dental College Facilities
Azeezia Dental College provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities and many more.
Azeezia Dental College Central Library has a fully automated library with an efficient Integrated Library Management Software (Libmas). 2800 national and international books are available in our central library for all basic medical science and dental departments.The library regularly adding recently revised, edited and newly arrived books for all specializations from National and International publishers like Elsevier, springer, Jaypee, CBS, etc. PG research thesis copies and 59 research proceedings are available in the library. English and Malayalam daily news papers are available in the library to know the day-to-day update. The central library of Azeezia Dental College is the main resource for learning for students. The library is situated in the 2nd floor of the dental college providing accommodation to hundreds of students at once. Students are insisted to develop the habit of spending quality and productive hours in the library to upgrade themselves to newer trends in dentistry. Library also provides a calm and peaceful study environment for the students preparing for exams. A dedicated librarian is employed to work throughout the day for the benefit of the students. There is a separate area for Journal section in the library. Usually, PG students and staff are permitted to journal sections, UG students are also allowed to refer journals after getting permission from the librarian based on the requirement. Computers are also provided in the library with WIFI facilities. Remote access is also available in both college campus and hostel campus to refer e-journals from ebscohost.
The institution provides well-ventilated spacious hostels for girls and boys separately. The salient features of the hostel include a common room with a TV facility, indoor games, magazines, and newspapers. Laundry services are available. Air-conditioned rooms are availed on request. The food served to the students is assured to be of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid on providing a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
Three hostels for girls and one hostel for the boys Of the four hostels, only one is outside the campus at Kummallor. Bus service is provided for those staying at the hostel. Hostel room types range from double room to triple rooms. The hostels have back-up generators. Electricity and water are available 24/7. Each room has a study table with cabinet to store books, wardrobes and cots. There is 24 hours security and CCTV surveillance. The hostel mess provides good quality & hygienic food. Campus canteens provides snacks, beverages and lunch at affordable rates.
A multigym facility with all the modern equipments like electromagnetic Tread-mill etc.available for all the students in the campus.
The college campus is spread across an area of 5 acres with a lavish cricket ground. The college also has its own football ground within the campus premises. The basketball court renovated based on national level regulations is the newest addition to our sports facility. The volleyball court and badminton court are also available to the students through out their academic period. The flood light available 24×7 make it possible for the students to conduct as well as participate in events even during the night time. The faculty present here at Azeezia helps the students to refine their talent to participate in several inter-college as well as inter-batch competitions. For every intercollegiate tournament, Azeezia has excelled and has bagged individual as well as overall prizes.A Yoga Centre with trained instructor is available in the campus
- Transport & Security
Each college within the campus has their own set of transportation system allowing day scholars to comfortably reach their colleges from anywhere kollam Qualified and experienced security personnels are employed by the Management for the safety and security of all the institutions, Hospitals and Hostels. The most of these personnels are Ex-Servicemen.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department
Fee Structure of BDS From Azeezia Dental College
The yearly fee structure of BDS from Azeezia Dental College for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|