BDS From AME’S Dental College and Hospital, Raichur: An Overview
Steps to get BDS from AME’S Dental College and Hospital, Raichur
AMES Dental College and Hospital Raichur are some of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as AMES Dental College Raichur and was founded in 1991-92. AMES Dental College and Hospital Raichur were started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of AMES Dental College & Hospital Raichur, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. BDS From AME’S Dental College and Hospital
Courses Offered in AME’S Dental College and Hospital, Raichur
To get BDS from AME’S Dental College and Hospital which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmers in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS From AME’S Dental College and Hospital
AME’S Dental College and Hospital offers four-year BDS course duly affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI). The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS from AME’S Dental College is a good college choice for BDS aspirants
Master of Dental Surgery or MDS From AME’S Dental College and Hospital
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties
Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Oral Medicine and Radiology
Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
BDS From AME’S Dental College and Hospital, Raichur – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission to BDS From AME’S Dental College and Hospital Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies. BDS From AME’S Dental College and Hospital
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A. N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From AME’S Dental College and Hospital Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From AME’S Dental and Hospital
College under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From AME’S Dental College and Hospital NRI Quota: Documents Required for MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
AME’S Dental College and Hospital Facilities
BDS From AME’S Dental College and Hospital provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, Bank & ATM facility, and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.P.G. Section As a hub of the institution Library and Information Centre play a pivotal role to meet and fulfill the ever changing needs of the patrons by providing access to the Information needs related to Dentistry & Oral Sciences. Main objective of the library is to improve the quality of resources and services so as to enhance and uphold the academic development of the institution globally
The hostels are on campus and in close proximity to the college and hospital. The hostel fee for the first year which includes the caution deposit, mess advance and the room rent will be collected at the time of admission. The room rent for the subsequent academic years will be collected at the beginning of each year along with college fee. Caution deposit will be refunded only at the end of the course. Establishment charges and other utilities like electricity and water will be collected.The hostellers are provided with a cot, cupboard, study table and chair. Every hostel has solar water heaters, WiFi facility, common telephone, TV room, reading room, visitors lounge, water coolers, generators, 24×7 security and surveillance cameras. AC rooms are available in some of the hostels. The hostels also have facilities for indoor and outdoor games
- Scientific Research Committee
Scientific Research Committe Al-Ameen Medical College, Vijayapur has been formed as follows. The research committee will look in to matter related to research activities.
A multigym facility with all the modern equipments like electromagnetic Tread-mill etc.available for all the students in the campus.
- Transport & Security
The Institutions have 03 omnibuses,01 Dental Mobile bus,01 Community Medicine van and 01 Car for the transport of faculty.
Qualified and experienced security personnels are employed by the Management for the safety and security of all the institutions, Hospitals and Hostels. The most of these personnels are Ex-Servicemen.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
Both boys and Ladies Hostels are provided with Indoor Telephone booth facilities which remain open day and night.
The Institution lays special emphasis on sports activities, Several students of the Medical and Dental college have represented the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in various games and sports events.
The campus has facilities for all the out door games like cricket,football,volley ball,basket ball,throw ball with 200 mt.track.
An Indoor sports complex with facilities for carom,chess,table tennis and gymnasium is available.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department
Fee Structure for BDS From AME’S Dental College and Hospital
The yearly fee structure of BDS From AME’S Dental College and Hospital Raichur for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|