BDS from Al Badar Rural Dental College, Gulbarga : An Overview
Steps to get BDS from Al Badar Rural Dental College.
Al-Badar Rural Dental College Gulbarga is some of Karnataka’s reputed Private Dental Colleges. The college is known as Al-Badar Rural Dental College Gulbarga and was founded in 1992. Al-Badar Rural Dental College and Hospital Gulbarga were started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.The college is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.Dental college Gulbarga. Offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
Al Badar Rural Dental College is famous for BDS From Al Badar Rural Dental College, which are for five years and postgraduate programs, which are for three years.This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Al-Badar Rural Dental College and Hospital Gulbarga, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. BDS From Al Badar Rural Dental College
Courses Offered in Al Badar Rural Dental College, Gulbarga
To get BDS from Al Badar Rural Dental College which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Al Badar Rural Dental College
Al Badar Rural Dental College offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS from Al Badar Rural Dental College is a good college choice for BDS aspirants
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from Al Badar Rural Dental College
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties
- Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
Oral Pathology & Microbiology
Oral Medicine & Radiology
BDS From Al Badar Rural Dental College, Gulbarga – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission to BDS Al Badar Rural Dental College Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Al Badar Rural Dental College Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Al Badar Rural Dental College under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From Al Badar Rural Dental College NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Al Badar Rural Dental College Facilities
Al Badar Rural Dental College provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, Bank & ATM facility, and many more.
The library with its modern collection knowledge resource and innovative information service fills an essential role for students and faculty. It is situated on second floor of institution, occupying a total of 200 students at a time. The library houses 2899 books, 800 back volume journals (National & International) from more than 20 years, CD ROMs on dental topics, PG Dissertation, Ph.D thesis , UG & PG Previous year Question Papers & PG entrance books etc. Other than this many e-books & e-journals available to access through HELNET , RGUHS that are subscribed to the library.
Functions of the library are automated with bar-coding facility through new and indigenous developed EasyLib software, which enables centralised access of books and status of availability. The library is attached with digital Library section and audiovisual section wherein facilities like internet, photo scanner, printing facility etc. Library is enabled with computers connected to high band with Wi-Fi and security system with CCTV.
The Al-Badar boy’s hostel is situated 1km from the college, in Ghabray Layout area Gulbarga; 1 km from the Gulbarga central railway station and 1.5 km from Bus Stand Gulbarga. The boy’s hostel has a capacity of 75 accommodation providing twin occupancy, with attached rooms; the hostel provides 24hrs hot water facility, RO drinking water facility, Generator, Security, Housekeeping and laundry facility. The college provides transportation facility to and from the hostel. The hostel mess provides dining area with hygienic vegetarian and non vegetarian food with North Indian and South Indian cuisines and special food is served during festivities so that students experience festive vibes. The hostel provides office with parents meeting room and promotes outdoor sports for student’s re-creation activities. The hostel provides 24 hours security along with in charge wardens; the hostel maintains discipline and decorum so that students are in secure and homely atmosphere.
Al-Badar girl’s hostel The Al-Badar girl’s hostel is situated 1km from the college, in Aiwan E Shahi area Gulbarga; in the heart of the city, 1/2 km from the Gulbarga central railway station and1.5 km from Bus Stand Gulbarga. The girl’s hostel has a capacity of 200 accommodation providing twin and triple occupancy, with attached and non attached rooms; the hostel provides 24hrs hot water facility, RO drinking water facility, Generator, Security, Housekeeping and laundry facility. The college provides transportation facility to and from the hostel. The hostel mess provides dining area with hygienic vegetarian and non vegetarian food with North Indian and South Indian cuisines and special food is served during festivities so that students experience festive vibes. The hostel provides parents meeting room, reading room section, indoor games area and promotes outdoor sports for student’s re-creation activities. The hostel provides 24 hours security along with in charge wardens; the hostel maintains discipline and decorum so that students are in secure and homely atmosphere.
- Mobile Dental Van
The dental camps and other outreach activities are carried out using well equipped state of art Mobile dental van. The mobile dental van design is customized as per the recommendations of Dental Council of India which is furnished with two fully functional electric dental chairs with inbuilt compressor and generator. In the Mobile Dental Van we can carry out screening, investigation and basic dental treatments. It has provision for health education using audio-visual aids. Our institution has participated in numerous screening and treatment dental camps recent past using Mobile dental Van to reach remote and distant areas. The addition of Mobile Dental Van increased our potential to manifold to serve the people.
I. Scientific Research Committee
Scientific Research Committe Al Badar Rural Medical College, Gulbarga has been formed as follows. The research committee will look in to matter related to research activities.
A multigym facility with all the modern equipments like electromagnetic Tread-mill etc.available for all the students in the campus.
- Transport & Security
The Institutions have 03 omnibuses,01 Dental Mobile bus,01 Community Medicine van and 01 Car for the transport of faculty.
Qualified and experienced security personnels are employed by the Management for the safety and security of all the institutions, Hospitals and Hostels. The most of these personnels are Ex-Servicemen..
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
The Institution lays special emphasis on sports activities, Several students of the Medical and Dental college have represented the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in various games and sports events.
The campus has facilities for all the out door games like cricket,football,volley ball,basket ball,throw ball with 200 mt.track.
An Indoor sports complex with facilities for carom,chess,table tennis and gymnasium is available.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department
Fee Structure for BDS from Al Badar Rural Dental College
The yearly fee structure of BDS From Al Badar Rural Dental College Gulbarga for various medical courses is listed below.
|Others (Q Quota)