MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery: An Overview
Steps to get MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery
The Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church medical college, established in the year 2002, is now a fully fledged recognized institution situated in the picturesque non polluted location 30 km away from the Cochin International airport and 28 km away from Ernakulum town. With thirteen years of existence, this institution has become a centre for excellence with full complement of infrastructure facilities such as well equipped laboratories and museums, spacious lecture halls ,with all audiovisual amenities , large conference hall , attractive playgrounds a modern basketball court, an indoor stadium, gymnasiums etc. a team of devoted and highly experienced faculty and exemplary students . MOSC medical college had hat trick championship victory in the all Kerala Inter-medical Youth festivals
Courses Offered in M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery
To get MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery provides undergraduate and postgraduate program in various streams with highly qualified faculties. MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery offers a MBBS program having a duration of 4.5 years along with 6 months internship . After passing the final MBBS examination students must have temporary registration from Kerala Medical Council and full registration after completing one year internship. MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery total intake for the program is 150 seats. The eligibility criteria To get MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery are:
Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination conducted by Kerala University of Health sciences with a 50% aggregate in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with English as a compulsory language. The candidate is finally selected on the basis of the marks secured by them in the in NEET UG.
MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery Departments
MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery departments are categorized into three phases as per Medical Council of India (NMC) and Kerala University of Health sciences guidelines for MBBS course. They are referred as Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical Departments.
- Cardio Vascular Thoracic Surgery
- Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- E N T
- neurology and neurosurgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- pediatric Surgery
- Pulmonary Medicine
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery Syllabus
|Phase I||1-2 Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Phase II||3-4-5 Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here|
|6-7-8-9 Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Internship Structure Of MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery
Medicine including Psychiatry
Surgery including Anaesthesia
Obstetrics/Gynecology including Family Welfare Planning
Orthopaedics including PMR
Documents Required for Admission
MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery Admission Under General Merit Category:
- All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery Admission Under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
Fee Structure For MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery
Total number of seat for MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery Hospital categorically divided into government seats, private seats, NRI seats and other seats. The fee structure for the same is given as below; (Based on 2021 fee structure)
|Tuition Fee||Registration Fee||KEA||Total|
MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery Facilities Provided
MBBS From M.O.S.C Medical College, Kolenchery provides hostel for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are auditorium, library, cafeteria, parking facilities and many more.
central library is housed in a 2400 sqm area with air-conditioned and is well protected with fire alarms and other safety measures with a seating capacity for 150 students. The library comprises of more than 12250 books. All major medical journals and e-journals are subscribed in the library for the students. Along with this, each department has its own small library specifically for that particular discipline. LIBRARY RESOURCES Books: We Have 12250 Books on Medical and Allied Sciences Consisting Of 4562 Titles.
Separate hostels are available for both boys and girls. Along with that, there are interns hostel, residential quarters, teaching and non-teaching staff quarters and nurses hostel inside the campus. They are secure and well maintained
There are four canteens in the Medical College. Two canteens in the campus, one in the hospital and the fourth one inside the College. A variety of snacks, savouries, meals and beverages are available here. It is our commitment to give you the best
Our Pre Clinical and Para Clinical departments have their own practical labs and research labs with a facility to seat more than 90 students at a time.
- Lecture Hall
We have a total of six lecture halls used by different departments. Among the lecture halls, four of them can accommodate more than 180 students each and one can accommodate more than 200 students. They are spacious, air-conditioned and fitted with all modern amenities like microphones and overhead projectors.
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank