MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College: An Overview
Steps to get MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College
- Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur was started in the year 1984, with the tireless efforts of Dr.Mumtaz Ahmed Khan, the Founder of Al-Ameen Movements.
- The Medical College spread over total of two hundred acres of land on western hills of historical city of Bijapur and the campus spread over 200 Acres.
The college is recognized by the Medical Council of India since 1994 and is also affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Al Ameen Medical College offers MBBS with 100 seats at UG level. At the PG level, the college offers various courses such as Diploma, MD and MS with combined capacity of 32 seats.
HOW TO REACH:
- 4 Hours Distance from Al-Ameen Medical College to Sambre Airport via Dharwad-Bijapur Rd and Bachi – Raichur Hwy/Bagalkot-Belgaum Road.
- Near by Bus Stop is around 14 mins travel distance nearly 7km via Athani Rd/Miraj – Athani – Vijaypura Rd/Pandhari Nagar Jamakhandi Rd/Tikota-Bijapur Rd/Toravi Rd.
- Distance between nearby Railway station to this medical college is 8.2Km , 25 mins travel via via Athani Rd/Pandhari Nagar Jamakhandi Rd and MG Rd/Station Rd/Vijayapur – Sindagi Rd.
Get in touch with our Experts
Courses Offered in Al Ameen Medical College
To get MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties. Al Ameen Medical College offers a MBBS program having a duration of 4.5 years along with 1 year internship. After passing the final MBBS examination students must have temporary registration from Karnataka Medical Council and full registration after completing one year internship. The total intake for the programme is 150 seats. The eligibility criteria for securing a seat for the MBBS course are:
Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore with a 50% aggregate in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with English as a compulsory language. The candidate is finally selected on the basis of the marks secured by them in the in NEET UG.
MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College
- 1. Every student shall undergo a period of certified study extending over 4 ½ academic years from the date of commencement of his study for the subject comprising the medical curriculum to the date of completion of the examination followed by one year of compulsory rotating internship. The 4 ½ years course has been divided into three phases.
- Phase I 1 year, consisting of two terms of 6 months each.
- Phase II 1 ½ years, consisting of three terms of 6 months each.
- Phase III 2 years, after phase II, consisting of four terms of 6 months each.
- 2. The first year (phase I —pre-clinical) shall deal with the subjects of Human Anatomy, Physiology, including Biophysics, Bio-Chemistry and an introduction to community medicine.
- 3. After passing pre-clinical subjects in phase I, Phase II (3 terms —1 ½ year), dealing with Para clinical subjects. Para Clinical subjects shall consist of Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine including Toxicology and part of community medicine. During this phase, the clinical subjects shall be taught concurrently. The clinical subjects taught will be obstetrics and Gynecology, Medicine, Surgery and their allied specifications respectively.
- 4. Phase III consists of clinical subjects, Medicine and its allied specialties Surgery and its allied specialties, pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Community Medicine.
MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College
|Pre-clinical||1-2 Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
3-4-5 Three Semesters
|Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9 Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Internship Structure Of MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College
Medicine including Psychiatry
Surgery including Anaesthesia
Obstetrics/Gynecology including Family Welfare Planning
Orthopaedics including PMR
Get in touch with our Experts
Documents Required for Admission
MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College Admission Under General Merit Category:
- All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College Under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
Fee Structure For MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College
Total number of seat for MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College is categorically divided into government seats, private seats, NRI seats and other seats. The fee structure for the same is given as below; (Based on 2021 fee structure)
|Seat Category||Tuition Fee|
Al Ameen Medical College Facilities Provided
Bank & ATM Facilities
Extension counters of Canara Bank, Karnataka Bank and Syndicate Bank have been provided in the campus. ATM units of Canara Bank & ICICI Bank are available in front of the Medical College. ATM Units of SBI, SBM, Corporation Bank & Syndicate Bank are available at Town.
Medical students enjoy a variety of social, recreational, cultural & educational activities. There is an annual event held where students showcase their talents in the field of music, dance & acting to name few. There are cafes, canteens & Coffee venders where students can take a break.
Fitness enthusiastic has a vast arena to express themselves in the football, basketball, cricket grounds.
The central library is well equipped with a huge collection of books, references, journals, and CD’s to provide comprehensive data to students and alike. Online accesses to the e-resource of Digital Library portals are enabled.
Campus also equipped with WIFI to provide internet support to the students through which various recent advances, journals can be accessed for free. The campus is well guarded with 24 hours security protection offered by trained personnel.
- The College having a separate hostels providing accommodation to about 600 students, Interns-150 and Residents -85 within the campus.
- Al-Ameen Medical College Staff Quarters is well furnished in the campus and providing accommodation for more than 20% of the teaching staff and non teaching staff separately.
- Al Ameen Medical College has fully operational sports department there is Indoor Sport Complex, Table Tennis, Chess, Carrom etc.
- Outdoor complex games like volley ball court, badminton court, foot ball ground and also swimming pool for the recreation of students.
- Al-Ameen Medical College have four lecture theatres each capacity of 180 and one lecture theater in hospital of 200 capacity.
- All are of gallery type provided with air conditioners, audiovisual aids including overhead projector /LCD projector and Smart Board with microphone.
- Demo Rooms are equipped with the latest learning aids like LCD projector and it is developed for conducting, symposiums, seminars, etc.
- A Well equipped central research lab in the college campus, where research work is undertaken by post graduates and also by faculty members.
- The Library is Centrally air-conditioned with plenty study area accommodating more than 300 students for reading.
- There are more than 11500 text books and reference books, and more than 100 national and international journals, 250 E-Journals and E-Books are available.
- Al-Ameen Medical College has a spacious auditorium of more than 1000 seat capacity and an Open Air Theatre of 2500 capacity with scenery is available within the campus.
- Al-Ameen Medical College have a two well ventilated examination halls of a total seating capacity of more than 500.