MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College, Vijapur: An Overview
Steps to get MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College, Vijapur
Al-Ameen Medical College at Vijayapur was started during the month of September, 1984 with the untiring efforts of Dr. Mumtaz Ahmed Khan, the Founder of Al-Ameen Movement. The college premises spread over two hundred acres of land on western hills of historical city of Vijayapur. The main college building, administrative block, recreation hall, the play ground, basket ball stadium, boys and ladies hostels, central library, thousand bed hospital equipped with the modern amenities to cater the needs of people of Vijayapur and surrounding areas have added beauty to the campus.
Al-Ameen Medical College is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru and the college is recognized by Medical Council of India since 1994 (National Medical Commission). MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College has started Post Graduate courses in various disciplines of Medical Sciences which are also recognized by MCI. The Management and the staff of the Al-Ameen Medical College are looking forward to make the institution as one of the best medical institutions of our country.
Courses Offered in Al Ameen Medical College
To get MBBS from Al Ameen Medical College provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties. Al Ameen Medical College offers a MBBS program having a duration of 4.5 years along with 1 year internship which includes 02 months in rural posting and 10 months posting in Al Ameen Medical Hospital. After passing the final MBBS examination students must have temporary registration from Karnataka Medical Council and full registration after completing one year internship. The total intake for the programme is 150 seats. The eligibility criteria for securing a seat for the MBBS course are:
Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore with a 50% aggregate in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with English as a compulsory language. The candidate is finally selected on the basis of the marks secured by them in the in NEET UG.
MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College
The Department of Al-Ameen Medical College are categorized into three phases as per Medical Council of India (NMC) and Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences guidelines for MBBS course. They are referred as Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical Departments. Al-Ameen Medical College has total 21 departments, 03 Pre-clinical, 04 Para-clinical, 13 Clinical and 01 Medical Education departments.
- Community Medicine
- Chest Medicine
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatric Medicine
MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College Syllabus
|At the end of First 12 months
|Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology
|At the end of Second 18 months
|Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology
|One year after Phase II(Total period is 12 months)
|Community Medicine, ENT and Opthalmology
Phase III Part 2
|12 months afer Phase III, Part I( Total teaching period 4 years)
|Medicine,Surgery,Obstetrics & Gynecology and Pediatrics
Internship Structure Of MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College
Medicine including Psychiatry
Surgery including Anaesthesia
Obstetrics/Gynecology including Family Welfare Planning
Orthopaedics including PMR
Documents Required for Admission
MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College Admission Under General Merit Category:
- All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College Admission Under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
Fee Structure For MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College
Total number of seat for MBBS From Al Ameen Medical College is categorically divided into government seats, private seats, NRI seats and other seats. The fee structure for the same is given as below; (Based on 2021 fee structure)
Al Ameen Medical College Facilities Provided
Al Ameen Medical College provides hostel for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, Bank & ATM facility, and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
I. There are two hostels for men’s and women’s separately in the Campus.
1. Moulana Azad Men’s Hostel with Annexe [Accommodation – 300 Nos.]2. Bibi Khatija Ladies Hostel with Annexure [Accommodation – 300 Nos.]3. Ladies and Boys PG Hostels [Accommodation – 300 Nos.]4. Internee’s Hostel
II. Both the hostels are available for the students of Al- Ameen Medical College and Al-Ameen DentalCollege.
1. Own Mess and Kitchen.
2. Recreation Hall.
3. Prayer Hall.
4. Telephone both with STD/ISD.
5. Visitor’s Room
III. Both the hostels 24 hours electricity. In case of power failure hostels are having own generators. It has its own water supply facility. All the hostels are provided solar heater which supply warm water round the clock. At Bibi Khatija Ladies Hostel each rooms are provided with attach bathroom and toilet.
1. The students are liable to be expelled from the hostels for indiscipline,misconduct, repeated failures and for nonpayment of hostel fees.
2. If any student is involved in ragging he/she will not only be expelled but criminal proceedings will also be launched against him/her.
Scientific Research Committee
Scientific Research Committe Al-Ameen Medical College, Vijayapur has been formed as follows. The research committee will look in to matter related to research activities.
A multigym facility with all the modern equipments like electromagnetic Tread-mill etc.available for all the students in the campus.
The Institutions have 03 omnibuses,01 Dental Mobile bus,01 Community Medicine van and 01 Car for the transport of faculty.
Qualified and experienced security personnels are employed by the Management for the safety and security of all the institutions, Hospitals and Hostels. The most of these personnels are Ex-Servicemen.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices.
There is a Auditorium in the campus equipped with the slide and multimedia projectors.
Banking and post office
An Extension counter of Canara Bank near AlAmeen Medical College Hospital .They cater the need of the students and employees of Al-Ameen Medical Colege,Al-Ameen Dental College and Al-Ameen Fathima College & School of Nursing and their respective hospitals.
The Institution lays special emphasis on sports activities, Several students of the Medical and Dental college have represented the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in various games and sports events. The campus has facilities for all the out door games like cricket,football,volley ball,basket ball,throw ball with 200 mt.track. An Indoor sports complex with facilities for carom,chess,table tennis and gymnasium is available.
Both boys and Ladies Hostels are provided with Indoor Telephone booth facilities which remain open day and night.
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank