MBBS From KMCT Medical College, Calicut: An Overview
Steps to get MBBS From KMCT Medical College, Calicut.
MBBS From KMCT Medical College, Calicut is one of the fastest emerging Medical Teaching Institutes located at the heart of Calicut, Kerala. KMCT Medical College is the flagship endeavor of pioneers in the society.
Admitting 150 students every year from India and abroad for the MBBS course, the Institute is creating future medical minds in the country. The institute provides an incomparable environment to aspiring medical students for pursuing Medical Education of the highest quality.
It’s a placed in 267th rank all over in India and 20th in Kerala.
The Campus of KMCT Medical College provides a rare blend of a bustling city life amidst a green natural environment. The campus abounds in greenery with lots of trees grown around providing a scenic backdrop with most modern and well equipped educational facilities.
Courses Offered in KMCT Medical College, Calicut
To get MBBS From KMCT Medical College, Calicut provides undergraduate and postgraduate program in various streams with highly qualified faculties. MBBS From KMCT Medical College offers a MBBS program having a duration of 5 years 6 months along with 6 months internship . After passing the final MBBS examination students must have temporary registration from Kerala Medical Council and full registration after completing one year internship. MBBS From KMCT Medical College, calicut total intake for the program is 150 seats. The eligibility criteria to get MBBS From KMCT Medical College, Calicut are:
Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination conducted by Kerala University of Health sciences with a 50% aggregate in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with English as a compulsory language. The candidate is finally selected on the basis of the marks secured by them in the in NEET UG.
MBBS From KMCT Medical College, Calicut Departments
MBBS From KMCT Medical College, Calicut departments are categorized into three phases as per Medical Council of India (NMC) and Kerala University of Health sciences guidelines for MBBS course. They are referred as Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical Departments.
- Community Medicine
- E N T
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
MBBS From KMCT Medical College, Calicut Syllabus
|Phase I||1-2 Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Phase II||3-4-5 Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here|
|6-7-8-9 Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
Internship Structure Of MBBS From KMCT Medical College,Calicut
Medicine including Psychiatry
Surgery including Anaesthesia
Obstetrics/Gynecology including Family Welfare Planning
Orthopaedics including PMR
Documents Required for Admission
MBBS From KMCT Medical College, Calicut Admission Under General Merit Category:
- All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
MBBS From KMCT Medical College, Calicut Admission Under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
Fee Structure For MBBS From KMCT Medical College, Calicut
Total number of seat for MBBS From KMCT Medical College, Calicut Hospital categorically divided into government seats, private seats, NRI seats and other seats. The fee structure for the same is given as below; (Based on 2021 fee structure)
|Tuition Fee||Registration Fee||KEA||Total|
MBBS From KMCT Medical College, Calicut facilities Provided
- Lecture Hall
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank