BDS from Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore : An Overview
Steps to get BDS from Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research Centre, Bangalore
Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research Centre aims to expand the knowledge related to mouth in order to benefit society through education and Clinical practice. The Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences is affiliated to the Dental Council of India and is located in the main campus of VIMS & RC. Electrical chairs which are programmable, high precised clinical labs, a vast library of journals and books, dental material labs are all a part of the extensive infrastructure at Vydehi Dental College.
We at Vydehi Dental College Bangalore investigate fundamental and challenging dental issues in an interdisciplinary atmosphere. Thus we create outstanding doctors and help them to become a creative member of the dentist fraternity.
In order to develop a keen knowledge of how teeth and gums function, the Vydehi Dental College students are more likely to take part in deep rooted clinical practice and experience the problems of patients at first hand count.
The Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences has affiliation of the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Health Sciences and has the approval of the Government of India.
Courses Offered in Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences and Research Centre
To Get BDS From Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research Centre which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences and Research Centre
Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research Centre offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS from AME’S Dental College is a good college choice for BDS aspirants
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences and Research Centre
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties
⦁ Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
⦁ Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
⦁ Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
⦁ Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
⦁ Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
⦁ Oral Medicine & Radiology
⦁ Oral Pathology & Microbiology
⦁ Public Health Dentistry
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
BDS From Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get admission to BDS From Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences and Research Centre Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences and Research Centre Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences And Research Centre under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences and Research Centre NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences and Research Centre Facilities
Vydehi Institute Of Dental Science and Research Centre, Bangalore provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. , sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, and many more.
The library is situated at the top echelons of the hill overlooking the entire campus. Surrounded by tall trees and chirping birds, the library is well ventilated with an indoor garden provides a perfect backdrop for a great study time. Scientifically chosen wall colors also enhance the scholastic ambience. The 9010 sq. feet library houses all major books and journals pertaining to Dentistry and Medicine. It has over 1500 titles and 4000 books with international and national journals. It also has a repository of dissertations submitted to various universities of the country.
The library has an AV center in its postgraduate wing. Internet access is available throughout the working hours along with online access to a various journals through J-Gate (Helinet consortium). The Library Committee is entrusted with the onerous task of budgeting and acquisition of newer and relevant titles on an annual basis.
Comfortable, clean and safe hostels are provided for ladies and men on campus. Hostel facilities are available for graduate and post graduate students. The hostels allows students to live together in a multi-cultural environment that fosters academic growth and personal and social development as well.
The rooms available to students as single room or double rooms with attached bathrooms. Smoking, drinking, ragging, drug abuse are strictly prohibited on the campus. Staff are deputed to monitor the situation within the campus to ensure such events do not occur. The hostels are equipped with colour television and cable networks.
Offers members of the faculty, students and patients, complimentary shuttle services between the campus and the town, at half-hourly intervals. Transport services are provided to students for outings as well in the evenings and on holidays.
The Caféteria and kitchens are well staffed with ten cooks who provide delicious western and eastern cuisine. The kitchen maintains strict hygiene conditions and follows best catering practices. Fresh farm produce from Hunsur and Mysore and fresh cow milk from Springdale estate are procured on a daily basis to foster better taste and good health.
Home of several national and international athletes. Sports is ‘a way of life’ for the Kodavas. We in vydehi continue the sporting tradition of Coorg. Several avenues are made available for the students and staff to be fit and healthy. Indoor and outdoor sports arena in the institute are well equipped and encourage sports enthusiasts to pursue their sporting interest. The institute also has strategic tie-ups with external sporting associations with coaching facility.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
Fee Structure of BDS From Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore
The yearly fee structure of BDS From Vydehi Institute Of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|