BDS From Sree Anjaneya Dental College, Kozhikode: An Overview
Steps to get BDS from Sree Anjaneya Dental College, Kozhikode
Sree Anjaneya Institute of Dental Sciences provides a stimulating and challenging intellectual environment at the forefront of oral health science. The College is made up of people who aspire to make significant contributions to the health of the community. Sree Anjaneya Dental College Calicut is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Kerala. SAIDS Calicut college is also known as Sree Anjaneya Dental College Calicut and was founded in the year 2013-14. SAIDS Calicut college is affiliated with the Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Private Dental Colleges in Calicut.
The institute focuses and coordinates the prime aim of skill-building and personality development of the students. Seminars, conferences, debates, sports, dramatics etc., are the regular happenings of the institute besides the curricular studies, which, indeed, is its key strength.
Courses Offered in Sree Anjaneya Dental College
To get BDS From Sree Anjaneya Dental College which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Sree Anjaneya Dental College
Sree Anjaneya Dental College offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From Sree Anjaneya Dental College is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from Sree Anjaneya Dental College
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Kerala University of Health Sciences, Kerala The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedic
BDS From Sree Anjaneya Dental College , Kozhikode – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission of BDS From Sree Anjaneya Dental College Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Sree Anjaneya Dental College Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Sree Anjaneya Dental College under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From Sree Anjaneya Institute Of Dental Science NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Sree Anjaneya Institute Of Dental Science Facilities
Sree Anjaneya Institute of Dental Science provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
The institution provides well-ventilated spacious hostels for girls and boys separately. The salient features of the hostel include a common room with a TV facility, indoor games, magazines, and newspapers. Laundry services are available. Air-conditioned rooms are availed on request. The food served to the students is assured to be of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid on providing a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
- Scientific Research Committee
Scientific Research Committe has been formed as follows. The research committee will look in to matter related to research activities.
A multigym facility with all the modern equipments like electromagnetic Tread-mill etc.available for all the students in the campus.
- Transport & Security
Qualified and experienced security personnels are employed by the Management for the safety and security of all the institutions, Hospitals and Hostels. The most of these personnels are Ex-Servicemen.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
Physical Education and Sports is one of the important yardsticks and also an integral part of education. Education acts as well as the provision of resources for the nation and in the construction of evaluation systems in education developments and it promotes the development of physical education in a country. Physical Education is the only profession where you talk as well as play / perform. Physical Education thus consists in promoting a systematic all-round development of the human body by scientific technique and thereby maintaining extraordinary Physical Fitness to achieve one’s cherished goals in life.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department
Fee StructureOf BDS From Sree Anjaneya Dental College
The yearly fee structure of BDS From Sree Anjaneya Dental College for various medical courses is listed below.
|Others (Q Quota)