BDS from S B Patil Dental College And Hospital, Bidar : An Overview
Steps to get BDS from S B Patil Dental College And Hospital, Bidar
S B Patil Dental College And Hospital is running under the Somanath Educational Charitable Trust Gulbarga established in the year 1991 under the able leadership of Late Sri. G. B. Patil, he was a renowned industrialist and philanthropist of Karnataka. Dr. Suryakanth G. Patil, is a General Surgeon & he is the Chairman of the Trust. S. B. Patil institute for Dental Sciences & Research was affiliated to Gulbarga University till 1996 and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka from 1996 to till date and it is recognized by Dental Council of India. The Institute and Hospital is situated in 5 acres of area with the built up area of 1 lac 40 thousand sq.ft with 100 OPD every day and we are providing facility of satellites Hospital to Bidar old city population. Within a short span of four years after the establishment of the institute, an independent College building was constructed, providing necessary infrastructure as per D.C.I norms. The college is well equipped and have experienced faculty. All the facilities such as residential Hostel and good Library with Internet facility is provided to the students. The last 29 years, the total number of 865graduates completed their BDS degree from this institute. ‘Silver Jubilee Celebrations & Alumni Meet 2016’ was held on 30th September 2016 & 1st October 2016 to mark the glorious completion of 29 years of this institution. The institute feels proud in initiate regional conference in Hyderabad Karnataka, (Kalyana Karnataka) region in 2010 involving 7 Dental colleges which was the 1st of its kind in India and was highly successful and appreciated by IDA. The management of the institute is awarding the Gold Medal to the overall topper every year and also teachers of the institute awards the best academic topper to student with Gold Medal to inspire them. Yearly we will give with Dr.Madki award memory of the late Dr. Madki, Teacher of Anatomy founder member of college. The institute believes not only academic but also it encourages in overall growth & achievement of the students. The students organizes many cultural programmes and sports events every year including staff members. The management is being organized the convocation programme for graduates every year more effectively. The Community& Preventive department yearly conducts more than 40 dental checkup & treatment camps, here we provide services to the rural people. We conduct CDE programme to enhance the students knowledge regarding recent development in dental sciences. The academic year 2020-21, we are starting with the post graduation courses in four clinical departments i.e. in Department of Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics & Periodontics which will improve the student training activities and Hospital OPD.
Courses Offered in S B Patil Dental College And Hospital
To get BDS From S B Patil Dental College And Hospital which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from S B Patil Dental College And Hospital
S B Patil Dental College And Hospital offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS FromS B Patil Dental College And Hospital is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from S B Patil Dental College And Hospital
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
⦁ Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
⦁ Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
⦁ Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
BDS From S B Patil Dental College And Hospital, Bidar – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission to BDS From S B Patil Dental College And Hospital Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From S B Patil Dental College And Hospital Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From S B Patil Dental College And Hospital under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From S B Patil Dental College And Hospital NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
S B Patil Dental College And Hospital Facilities
S B Patil Dental College And Hospital provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
The institution provides well-ventilated spacious hostels for girls and boys separately. The salient features of the hostel include a common room with a TV facility, indoor games, magazines, and newspapers. Laundry services are available. Air-conditioned rooms are availed on request. The food served to the students is assured to be of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid on providing a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
Campus has a seamless Wi-Fi network that allows the students to connect to the internet anytime, anywhere.
Physical activity has a huge potential to enhance our well-being. Giving importance to both physical and mental fitness, the college has an in-house Gymnasium with the latest machines and training equipment.
S B Patil Dental College And Hospital transport department runs a fleet of buses to facilitate its students and staff to commute to and from various routes through the city. These buses run on all working days, efficiently and punctually by specified time schedules.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
Sports play a pivotal role in shaping one’s personality and maintaining good health, provides various games & sports facilities within the college campus. Students are encouraged maximum in the field of sports and facilitated with all required equipment to play the games of Football, Cricket, Throw Ball, Basketball, Indoor Stadium (Shuttle, Table Tennis), and Athletics.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Post Office
- Digital Library
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
Fee Structure for BDS From S B Patil Dental College And Hospital
The yearly fee structure of BDS From S B Patil Dental College And Hospital for various medical courses is listed below.
|Others (Q Quota)