BDS from Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore : An Overview
Steps to get BDS from Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore
Mathrusri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College & Hospital is a renowned dental Institution and considered to be one of the best in India. Established in the year 1986 by Anand Social & Educational Trust it affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. It offers graduate and post graduate degree courses in dentistry which are approved and recognized by the Dental Council of India. Situated in the heart of the city, the hospital attracts large number of patients and caters to the needs, not only of the affluent but also poor and backward strata of the society. The college and hospital have state of the art infrastructure, excellent & experienced teaching faculty.
MRA Dental College Banglore offers BDS From Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs, which are for five years and postgraduate programs, which are for three years.This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MR Ambedkar Dental College Bangalore, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. BDS From Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital
Courses Offered in Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital
To get BDS from Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital
Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
⦁ Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
⦁ Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
⦁ Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
⦁ Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
⦁ Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
⦁ Oral Medicine & Radiology
⦁ Oral Pathology & Microbiology
⦁ Public Health Dentistry
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
BDS From Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital , Bangalore – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get admission to BDS From Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital Facilities
Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, Bank & ATM facility, and many more.
The library is a storehouse of information for students to take advantage of. A vast collection of Indian and International standard textbooks and journals are available for their use. The digital section of the library provides access to E Journals. The library also works for extended hours during the exams for the convenience of the students.
There are four Men’s Hostels and two Ladies’ Hostels. One more Ladies’ Hostel block is under construction. These hostels accommodate around 600 boys and 300 girls. Day to day affairs of hostels are managed by Warden and resident Wardens.
The campus has its own Internet Center with 80 terminals that provides browsing facilities to all students. The Center remains open till 9:00 PM in the evening on all working days. The college is connected to Airtel Broadband with 8 Mbps link
Institute has a fleet of college buses to make travel easy for students from different parts of the city, with travel passes issued to interested students and faculty.
- Health Care
Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital located in the campus to provide dental care to the students and staff along with general care to the faculty & students. 24X7 facilities are available to transfer the hostel boarders and staff to near by nursing homes and hospitals in case of emergency
- Staff Quartesrs
There are three blocks of Staff Quarters’ accommodating teaching and non-teaching staff and one Bungalow for Principal in the College campus. Besides that, 2 BHK and 3BHK staff quarters’ are under construction.
The Campus has a Canteen inside the campus in which both South Indian and North Indian dishes are available at reasonable rates. The canteen remains open on all working days. A committee consisting of staff, students and trustees oversee the functioning of the canteen and its upkeep.
Best sports facilities a campus can offer, placing emphasis on both indoor and outdoor sports with a Cricket and Football field, Volleyball and Basket ball courts. The Indoor stadium has a Badminton court and other games like Table Tennis and Carrom for students to take a well-deserved break from academics and unwind
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
Fee Structure for BDS from Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital
The yearly fee structure of BDS From Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College and Hospital for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|