BDS from Malabar Dental College And Research Centre, Malappuram: An Overview
Steps to get BDS from Malabar Dental College And Research Centre, Malappuram
Malabar Dental College and Research Centre, is one of the most premier educational projects of Malabar Educational & Charitable Trust. It is specifically designed for all dental care aspirants who want to land in the profession of dental care with smart and quality education. This educational institution was started in 2007 under the University of Calicut. In 2010, it was truly blessed to come under the aegis of Kerala University of Health Science, Trissur. The beautiful campus situated near to the banks of Bharathapuzha adds to the beauty of the campus, which spreads over 25 acres of land. It’s lush green and pollution-free campus is well designed and graciously equipped with all modern facilities. MDC offers academic programs from undergraduate to postgraduate programs in seven specialties. Collectively, our students and residents also benefit from the skills and experience of our highly devoted faculty, and a rich collaborative environment.
Courses Offered in Malabar Dental College And Research Centre, Malappuram
To get BDS From Malabar Dental College And Research Centre which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Malabar Dental College And Research Centre College
Malabar Dental College And Research Centreoffers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From Malabar Dental College And Research Centre is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from Malabar Dental College And Research Centre
⦁ Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
⦁ Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
⦁ Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
⦁ Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
⦁ Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
⦁ Oral Medicine & Radiology
⦁ Oral Pathology & Microbiology
⦁ Public Health Dentistry
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
BDS From Malabr Dental College And Research Centre, Malappuram – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission Of BDS From Malabar Dental College And Research Centre Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Malabar Dental College And Research Centre Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Malabar Dental College And Research Centre under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From Malabar Dental College And Research Centre NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Malabar Dental College Facilities
Malabar Dental College provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
The institution provides well-ventilated spacious hostels for girls and boys separately. The salient features of the hostel include a common room with a TV facility, indoor games, magazines, and newspapers. Laundry services are available. Air-conditioned rooms are availed on request. The food served to the students is assured to be of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid on providing a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
- Scientific Research Committee
Scientific Research Committe Al-Ameen Medical College, Vijayapur has been formed as follows. The research committee will look in to matter related to research activities.
A multigym facility with all the modern equipments like electromagnetic Tread-mill etc.available for all the students in the campus.
- Transport & Security
The Institutions have omnibuses, Dental Mobile bus, Community Medicine van and 01 Car for the transport of faculty. Qualified and experienced security personnels are employed by the Management for the safety and security of all the institutions, Hospitals and Hostels. The most of these personnels are Ex-Servicemen.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
Physical Education and Sports is one of the important yardsticks and also an integral part of education. Education acts as well as the provision of resources for the nation and in the construction of evaluation systems in education developments and it promotes the development of physical education in a country. Physical Education is the only profession where you talk as well as play / perform. Physical Education thus consists in promoting a systematic all-round development of the human body by scientific technique and thereby maintaining extraordinary Physical Fitness to achieve one’s cherished goals in life.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department
Fee Structure of BDS From Malabar Dental College And Research Centre
The yearly fee structure of BDS From Malabar Dental College for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|