BDS from KVG Dental College and Hospital,Sullia: An Overview
steps to get BDS from KVG Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore.
The KVG Dental college & hospital, Kurunjibag, Sullia was established in the year 1991. The first batch of 40 students celebrated their graduation on august1996 and began their carrier as dental professionals. The college was recognized by DCI and RGUHS with 100 admissions in the year 2001 and currently runs post graduate courses in 9 specialties. The college has progressed leaps and bounds in keeping quality dental education imbibed with proficiency and human value. This emporium has reached its zenith with completion of two decades in dental education.
BDS from KVG Dental College And Hospital and postgraduate teaching programme are supported by an outstanding infrastructure which includes state of art, esthetically designed individual departments and well stocked library with lively shape and outlook.
The highly qualified faculties with rich experience of clinical and administrative skills are backbone for this esteemed institution. The management and faculty not only guide the students in dental education but also strive to develop student’s extracurricular activities and talents with sound morals, value.
Institution of excellence in dental education and to provide quality dental healthcare to rural population. BDS From KVG Dental College And Hospital
Courses Offered in KVG Dental College And Hospital, Bangalore.
To get BDS from KVG Dental College and Hospital provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties and PG Diploma in Orthodontics
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from KVG Dental College And Hospital
KVG Dental College And Hospital Offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from KVG Dental College and Hospital
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Public Health Dentistry
BDS From KVG Dental College and Hospital,Sullia- Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission to BDS From KVG Dental College and Hospital Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From KVG Dental College and Hospital Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From KVG Dental College and Hospital under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From KVG Dental College and Hospital NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
KVG Dental College and Hospital Facilities
KVG Dental college and Hospital provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
The institution provides well-ventilated spacious hostels for girls and boys separately. The salient features of the hostel include a common room with a TV facility, indoor games, magazines, and newspapers. Laundry services are available. Air-conditioned rooms are availed on request. The food served to the students is assured to be of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid on providing a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
KVG Dental college and Hospital campus has a seamless Wi-Fi network that allows the students to connect to the internet anytime, anywhere.
Physical activity has a huge potential to enhance our well-being. Giving importance to both physical and mental fitness, the college has an in-house Gymnasium with the latest machines and training equipment.
KVG Dental college and Hospital transport department runs a fleet of buses to facilitate its students and staff to commute to and from various routes through the city. These buses run on all working days, efficiently and punctually by specified time schedules.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
Sports play a pivotal role in shaping one’s personality and maintaining good health. KVG Dental college and Hospital provides various games & sports facilities within the college campus. Students are encouraged maximum in the field of sports and facilitated with all required equipment to play the games of Football, Cricket, Throw Ball, Basketball, Indoor Stadium (Shuttle, Table Tennis), and Athletics.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
Fee Structure For BDS From KVG Dental College and Hospital
The yearly fee structure of KVG Dental College Hospital and for various medical courses is listed below.
|Others (Q Quota)