BDS from Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science And Hospital Bangalore : An Overview
Steps to get BDS from Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science And Hospital, Bangalore
Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences & Hospital was established in the year 1992 as an ambitious plan from the Trust to provide quality dental education with the most advanced, state of the art facility, global standard infrastructure with the best faculty team. The college offers graduation of BDS and MDS in 9 specialties
Institution not only focused on molding the students and educating them to become best doctors but also inculcates the character of service to the society, by conducting various outreach programs in the service of the society because we as an Institution have always believed to educate our students beyond the academics and inculcate the habit of social responsibility to give back to society
Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences & Hospital is offering undergraduate course in dentistry, for the B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) degree, which is recognized by Dental Council of India & Govt. of India, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences with an intake of 60 students every year. BDS From Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science
Courses Offered in Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science And Hospital
To get BDS from Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science And Hospital which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Krishnadevaraga College Of Dental Science And Hospital
Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science And Hospital offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science And Hospital is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from Krishnadevaraga College Of Dental Science And Hospital
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
⦁ Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
⦁ Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
⦁ Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
⦁ Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
⦁ Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
⦁ Oral Medicine & Radiology
⦁ Oral Pathology & Microbiology
⦁ Public Health Dentistry
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
BDS From Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science, Bangalore – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get admission to BDS From Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science Facilities
Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, Bank & ATM facility, and many more.
The KCDS Library is a storehouse of information for students to take advantage of. A vast collection of Indian and International standard textbooks and journals are available for their use. The digital section of the library provides access to E Journals. The library also works for extended hours during the exams for the convenience of the students.
There are four Men’s Hostels and two Ladies’ Hostels. One more Ladies’ Hostel block is under construction. These hostels accommodate around 640 boys and 300 girls. Day to day affairs of hostels are managed by Warden and resident Wardens.
The campus has its own Internet Center with 80 terminals that provides browsing facilities to all students. The Center remains open till 9:00 PM in the evening on all working days. The college is connected to Airtel Broadband with 8 Mbps link
Institute has a fleet of college buses to make travel easy for students from different parts of the city, with travel passes issued to interested students and faculty.
- Health Care
Krishnadevaraya College of Dental Sciences & Hospital located in the campus to provide dental care to the students and staff along with general care to the faculty & students. 24X7 facilities are available to transfer the hostel boarders and staff to near by nursing homes and hospitals in case of emergency
- Staff Quartesrs
There are three blocks of Staff Quarters’ accommodating teaching and non-teaching staff and one Bungalow for Principal in the College campus. Besides that, 2 BHK and 3BHK staff quarters’ are under construction.
- Bank & ATM
The Campus has Kotak Mahindra Bank branch in the premises for providing banking facilities to the Students and Staff members. The bank functions six days a week. ATM facility is also available in the Campus.
The Campus has a Canteen inside the campus in which both South Indian and North Indian dishes are available at reasonable rates. The canteen remains open on all working days. A committee consisting of staff, students and trustees oversee the functioning of the canteen and its upkeep.
Best sports facilities a campus can offer, placing emphasis on both indoor and outdoor sports with a Cricket and Football field, Volleyball and Basket ball courts. The Indoor stadium has a Badminton court and other games like Table Tennis and Carrom for students to take a well-deserved break from academics and unwind
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
Fee Structure for BDS from Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science
The yearly fee structure of BDS From Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Science for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|