BDS from Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Science, Padalam: An Overview
Steps to get BDS from Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Science, Padalam
BDS from Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Science. was established in the year 2007, the fruit of our founder Thiru S Ragupathy’s (former Minister of Forest), dream of creating top notch educational institutions. Thiru S Ragupathy founded Karpaga Vinayaga Educational Group in 1993.Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Sciences prides itself in being able to provide excellent venue for our students to excel in academic as well as extra-curricular activities. We have a 250 chaired dental hospital with all modern facilities to cater to the learning need of our students as well as provided excellent care for our patients as well.
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as the Karpaga Vinayaga Institute Of Dental Science faculty members.
Courses Offered in BDS from Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Science, Padalam
To get BDS from Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Science provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmer in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Karpaga Vinayaga Institute Of Dental Science
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Science offers four-year BDS course duly affiliated by Tamil nadu Dr. MGR University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI). The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Science is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Master of Dental Surgery or MDS from Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Science
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
BDS From Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Science – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get admission to BDS From Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Science Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Science Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Science under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Science NRI Quota: Documents Required for MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute Of Dental Science Facilities
Karpaga Vinayaga Institute Of Dental Science provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities and many more.
College Library is located centrally for easy reach of students and faculty members. In addition to provide excellent atmosphere to study and to conduct research, our Library acts as a repository of large number of books. Our library is unique in providing additional facilities in terms of electronic acquisition of information involving Internet, CD-ROM, Audio and Video facilities, provisions for Photocopying and Spiral Binding Group discussions and conference rooms. An entire spectrum of visuals, slides and models are exhibited and made available for students and the faculty to utilize and enrich their knowledge.
Hostel rooms are comfortably furnished for a good stay away from home. Separate hostel facilities are provide for boys and girls in the college campus. The hostel has been providing the students with the following facilities,
- Round the clock RO water supply in the hostels for drinking purposes.
- Hostel is provided with a spacious dining hall with adequate and comfortable furniture and kitchen with Steam Cooking facilities.
- 24×7 Uninterrupted Electricity and water supply
- Hospital available inside the campus for medical emergencies
- Wardens are available for consultation and guidance for the benefit of the students.
It is a multi-specialty Dental Hospital consisting of qualified Professors, Readers and Lecturers in various branches of Dentistry. All forms of Dental ailments are efficiently handled by the concerned specialists using modern equipments. The registration and all basic treatments like extraction of teeth are done free of cost. The number of outpatients attending the Dental Hospital is more than sufficient for the Dental Students, to get clinical exposure & training during their course of study.
- Life Care Speciality
KIDS campus also houses the KIMS (Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences) Hospital operational 24×7 with facilities to manage all sorts of emergencies. The institute has well – established 550 bedded multi super speciality hospital with hi-tech infrastructure, facilities and modern equipments to treat the patients.
KIMS Hospital is open to the community around the campus as well to those in the district, because we believe that the extension of health and medical services to the under-privileged and needy is a significant service to society. With state-of-the-art security and 24 hour emergency services, we ensure safety and security for students to continue doing so.
- Bank And ATM
The Canara Bank, Vayavoor Brach- Extension counter is available inside the engineering campus for the students to Pay college and exam fees.
ATM – Axis Bank and Indian bank ATMs available in front of college for a basic transactions.
A multigym facility with all the modern equipments like electromagnetic Tread-mill etc.available for all the students in the campus.
- Physical Education
Sports is integral part during the college life. Student’s physical growth along with intellectual growth is vital for development of the student. KIDS promotes Inter-college and intra-college sports events to showcase their talents in sport related activities. There is an indoor stadium as well as extensive space for outdoor sports. Various competitions in all indoor and outdoor games would be conducted during sports-day celebrations.
In addition, our students would be divided into different houses and they would be encouraged to participate in different competitions.
KIDS promotes Inter-college and intra-college sports events to showcase their talents in sport related activities.
- Transport & Security
A full-fledged Transport department functions in the college with buses to provide transport facility to students and staff from various places. KIDS has a fleet of buses which runs through important routes in and around Chennai, Chengalpattu and Kancheepuram district. Depending on where our students reside, we recommend specific bus routes to provide the best transportation options. This service is offered ensuring a hassle-free and safe transportation. This transport is also used for various educational purposes like visit to local industries, hospitals, etc.
The food courts are available at the campus for easy accessibility to the students. Our canteen offers hygienic and affordable food. A good variety of sweets, snacks, ice-creams, fruits, fresh juices, tiffin and rice varieties are available. The visitors of are also benefited from the healthy food available at the canteen.
“CK Bakery outlet offers a variety of cakes and pastries, round the clock. It has a very good ambience with outdoor seating facility.
Auditorium (Yoga centre)
Multipurpose hall – 1500 Seating capacity.
Seminar Hall (Edu-sat Hall)
Multipurpose hall – 1500 Seating capacity.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department
Fee Structure for BDS from Karpaga Vinayaga Institute Of Dental Science
The yearly fee structure of Karpaga Institute Of Dental Science for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|