BDS from Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College, Bangalore: An Overview
Steps to get BDS from Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College, Bangalore.
Dr Syamala Reddy Dental College Hospital & Research Centre was established in 1991, by the SGR Technical and Educational Society (Red), which was established in 1985, was the embodiment of the dreams and visions of Late Prof. Dr Gagnesh Reddy, a Squadron Leader, an academician , a scientist and an able administrator with numerous laurels to his credit, a great repute of the Indian Air Force with over 2000 operational flying hours to his credit and a distinguished professor in Aerospace Engineering at the Institute of Aerospace Medicine , Bengaluru
Dr S. Ganesh Reddy is the recipient of National & International Awards like “The Pride of India Award, Rastriya Ekta Award, All India Achievers Award, The Outstanding Man of the 20th Century Award”,Â The International Personality of the year 2001 from IBC England, Gold record of achievements from ABI, USA referring to him as a Distinguished Scientist, Academician, Administrator and a Visionary and Great Minds of the 21st Century Award”. BDS From Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College
Courses Offered in Steps to get BDS from Dr. shyamala Reddy Dental college, Banglore
To get BDS From Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College
Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College & Hospital offers four-year BDS course duly affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI). The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS From Dr Shyamala Reddy Dental College is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Master of Dental Surgery or MDS from Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College, Bangalore
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Prosthodontics & Crown Bridge
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
BDS From Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College, Bangalore – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get admission to BDS From Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies. BDS From Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Dr. Shyamala Reddy under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
- Sri Venkateshwara Dental College NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
BDS From Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College NRI Quota: Documents Required for MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College Facilities
Dr Shyamala Reddy Dental College provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities, Bank & ATM facility, and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
Dr Shyamala Reddy Dental College and Research Centre provides accommodation in the vicinity of the college for both male and female students in a modern student hostel. The students can choose from a standard single room or twin share rooms . Dormitory facilities are also available. Each room is provided with required furniture – cot, mattresses, in-built cupboard, table, chairs etc. Students are normally required to stay for a whole year. An ultra modern hostel within the campus of the college takes care of comfortable stay during the student’s learning days. There is a choice from studio apartments to triple occupancy rooms with facilities like internet in each room. A hi-tech hygienic kitchen, serves delicious multi cuisine food. In-campus staff quarters, makes faculty available almost round the clock and gives the feeling of a complete residential education institute
A multigym facility with all the modern equipments like electromagnetic Tread-mill etc.available for all the students in the campus.
- Transport & Security
The Institutions have 03 omnibuses,01 Dental Mobile bus,01 Community Medicine van and 01 Car for the transport of faculty.
Qualified and experienced security personnels are employed by the Management for the safety and security of all the institutions, Hospitals and Hostels. The most of these personnels are Ex-Servicemen.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
The Institution lays special emphasis on sports activities, Several students of the Medical and Dental college have represented the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in various games and sports events.
The campus has facilities for all the out door games like cricket,football,volley ball,basket ball,throw ball with 200 mt.track.
An Indoor sports complex with facilities for carom,chess,table tennis and gymnasium is available.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department
Fee Structure Of BDS From Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College
The yearly fee structure of BDS From Dr. Shyamala Reddy Dental College Mangalore for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|