BDS from Adhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital, Melmaruvathur : An overview
Steps to get BDS from Adhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital, Melmaruvathur
BDS from Adhiparasakthi Dental College APDCH was started in 2005 as a Constituent of the Adhiparasakthi Charitable, Medical, Educational and Cultural Trust (ACMEC), which was established in 1978 by Arulthiru. Padmashri Bangaru Adigalar. APDCH is located in the holy land of Melmaruvathur almost 100 kilometers south of Chennai along NH-45. BDS program with the intake of 100 seats was approved by ministry of Health and Family welfare, Govt. of India, Dental Council of India and is affiliated to Tamilnadu Dr. M.G. R Medical University, Chennai. APDCH got its final BDS recognition in the year 2010.
Post-Graduation Courses were started in 2015-2016 in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Prosthodontics Crown and Bridge, Periodontics, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral pathology and Microbiology. All the PG programs got its final Recognition in 2018. In Current academic Year 2021-2022 PG program in Pedodontics has been started with three seats. BDS From Adhiparasakthi Dental College
Courses Offered in Adhiparasakthi Dental college and Hospital Melmaruvathur
To get BDS addmission from Adhiparasakthi Dental College Melmaruvathur which provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in various streams with highly qualified faculties.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery or BDS from Adhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital
Adhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital offers four year BDS course duly affiliated by Tamilnadu DR MGR Medical University and approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).The total duration of BDS course is for 4 years and one year of internship. BDS FromAdhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital is a good college choice for BDS aspirants.
Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS from Adhiparasakthi Dental College
The programs are duly permitted by the Dental Council of India and are affiliated to the DR MGR Medical University , Tamilnadu. The Dental Council of India, New Delhi has permitted to offer Post Graduate MDS courses in the following specialties.
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
Get in touch with our Experts
To know more about Admission Process and to get Free Admission Guidance!
+91 7034 666 777
BDS From Adhiparasakthi Dental College, Melmaruvatur – Admission Procedure
- The candidate must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam with the required percentile score to seek admission to the course.
- Aspirants must complete the NEET BDS application form and pay the required fee by the deadlines. It is important that applicants carefully read the prospectus before filling out the application.
- Following the announcement of the results, only qualified and suitable candidates will be granted access to the counseling process.
- Following participation in the authorized counselling procedure, seats will be assigned to applicants based on rank and availability of seats
- Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
Get Admission to BDS From Adhiparasakthi Dental College Admission Under General Merit Category:
All Original Documents along with 3 sets of attested copies.
For UG Candidates
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied.
- ID proof (Aadhar/P.A.N Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
BDS From Adhiparasakthi Dental College Admission Under NRI Quota:
Documents required for getting admission to BDS From Adhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital under NRI Quota:
- 10th Standard marks list or pass certificate for proof of date of birth. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- 12th Standard or equivalent marks card and pass certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Transfer Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Conduct Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Eligibility Certificate approved by RGUHS.
- Migration Certificate. (Original copy and 3 attested copies should be provided)
- Physical Fitness. Blood Group Certificate.
- Photographs – 5 Passport Size and 5 Stamp Size.
- Proof of Employment of Parent.
- Original Passport and ID Proof.
- Letter of sponsorship. (Original copy and 5 copies should be provided)
- A residential permit from local SP and FRO.
- No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of Health if applicable.
BDS From Adhiparasakthi Dental College NRI Quota : Documents Required For MDS Candidates
Original Copies Of
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not mentioned in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Karnataka Medical Counselling Committee (KMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Adhiparasakthi Dental College Facilities
Adhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of sports facilities, etc. Some other facilities are a gymnasium, auditorium, library, cafeteria, transport facilities, parking facilities and many more.
The library has a spacious reading hall with separate reading areas for undergraduates and postgraduates. It has a seating capacity of about 200 people and is well illuminated with natural light. The library is under electronic surveillance to ensure that no reading material is taken outside of the building.
Adhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital provides comfortable accommodation to both its students and staff members. The serene and pristine ambience of the hostel makes them feel at home. The boys and girls hostel have 73 and 143 rooms respectively. Rooms of varied sizes capable of accommodating a varied strength of inmates are available. Each room is well equipped with good ventilation and lighting facilities and neatly furnished with cots, study tables, cupboards, tables, chairs, etc. The hostel has a round-the-clock (24 hour) power back up facility and an efficient R. O. system to provide clean and pure drinking water.
- Hospital & Academic Block
Adhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital has a Hospital Block and an Academic Block. The Hospital Block houses the 9 dental departments with 269 dental chairs, adequate pre-clinical laboratories, clinical areas, patient waiting areas and seminar rooms with state of the art equipment’s. The Institution has an exclusive engineering section with highly qualified engineers and adequate support staff to supervise and maintain the infrastructure and other equipments of the Institution.
Budgetary allocation is made annually for maintenance and up gradation of infrastructure. A well-structured system (comprising Hospital Committee/ IQAC and HOD’s) is in place for deciding the real-time infrastructural requirements and their timely implementation. Phased renovation and upgradation of all the 9 departments have been carried out in the last two years. A class room complex with four ICT enabled class rooms that include facilities like smart boards and Visualizers have been made available.
A multigym facility with all the modern equipment like electromagnetic Tread-mill etc. available for all the students in the campus.
- Transport & Security
Adhiparasakthi Dental College and Hospital have 03 omnibuses,01 Dental Mobile bus,01 Community Medicine van and 01 Car for the transport of faculty.
Qualified and experienced security personnel are employed by the Management for the safety and security of all the institutions, Hospitals and Hostels. The most of these personnel are Ex-Servicemen.
A cafeteria with modern facilities is available within the campus and is open for staff and students. it is open till late hours and serves healthy and hygienic food at affordable prices. The whole ambiance of the cafeterias is so soothing and delightful and has become a place for relaxation and discussion for the students.
The institution has an Auditorium to accommodate 950 Seating Capacity for Cultural and various other activities like Convocation, Stage Shows etc. The auditorium is spacious and well-ventilated. This auditorium, which is a regular venue for conferences, workshops, and seminars, has all the facilities to enhance the learning process and is a vast space that serves the diverse needs of quality education.
The Institution lays special emphasis on sports activities, Several students of the Medical and Dental college have represented the DR MGR Medical University in various games and sports events.
The campus has facilities for all the out door games like cricket,football,volley ball,basket ball,throw ball with 200 mt.track.
An Indoor sports complex with facilities for carom,chess,table tennis and gymnasium is available.
- Other Facilities
- Computer labs
- Centre for Community Medicine
- Blood Bank
- Maintenance Engineering Department Adhiparasakthi Dental College
Fee Structure for BDS from Adhiparasakthi Dental College
The yearly fee structure of BDS From Adhiparasakthi Dental College Mangalore for various medical courses is listed below.
|Courses||Govt Fees||Private||NRI Quota||Others (Q Quota)|